Tomorrow: grocery shopping

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on August 2, 2009.

The NaBloPoMo theme for August is Tomorrow. It's nearly tomorrow as I post this.

I have a procrastination problem. I can put things off like nobody's business. I've been meaning to sit down and go over my bills, create a good budget plan. I used to do this on a Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet at a job years ago, and it worked for awhile. But that was ages ago.

Another thing I've been meaning to do it create a menu plan. We usually end up buying frozen foods and spend too much, then run out of money and end up eating ramen.

But, tomorrow, I'm going shopping with a menu plan and a grocery list. I'm going to buy enough food for a week, and there will be enough food for everyone in my household. Even snacks. (Not all snacks are bad.) I'm not going to buy a bunch of Hot Pockets, taquitos and frozen dinners.

Tomorrow, I will shop well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile