Books I'm reading

This post was transferred on Jan. 3, 2010. It was originally posted on April 7, 2009.

I received a copy of "Ariel's Journey" from Connie of Connie's View yesterday. I started reading the book briefly, but put it aside and started reading "The Life of Pi" by Yann Martel.

I also have a copy of "The Greatest Generation" by Tom Brokaw in my car, which I read in bits and pieces. That book has made me cry, thinking of what the people went through during World War II. It also occurred to me that that generation had the Great Depression, then a massive war. We had the war (and still do) and then the depression/recession.

I also have a copy of "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies," which I'm going to review later. Maybe I'll pick a day to do book reviews or something. I know some blogs have themes on different days, like "wordless Wednesdays."

Anyway, that's a few of the books I'm currently reading or have recently read. You may notice they are quite varied. But that's okay, I like variety.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile