Taking the night off

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on April 21, 2009.
Tonight our ward Relief Society is having the R.S. birthday - dinner and a program. A sister from Ames is coming to do a presentation on Emma Smith. As I understand it, she'll be dressed as Emma Smith. (I think that's how the presentation goes.) I took today off from work so I could go.

On Saturday, Cayla "reminded" me (told me for the first time) that her concert is tonight.

So, I'll be going to her concert. I'm not complaining. I would have wanted to go and would have taken the night off for it anyway. I just wish these events were on different nights. And I'm lucky I'm able to still take the night off - the paginator who is scheduled for tonight had to take it off for personal reasons and I thought I would have to fill in for her.

It's been a tiring day. I had to take Amanda to Radiology for a couple of tests, including a head CT. She complains of stomach aches and headaches a lot and has missed a lot of school. She's going to the alternative high school now. When we got home, we both went on the computer for awhile, then we both took naps.

So, it's time to make supper and get ready to take Cayla to her concert. She has to be there are 6, the concert starts at 7. So I'll have an hour to wait and I don't know what I'll do. I think I'll find a good parking spot and wait at the school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile