So, it's been awhile

Wow. My last post was in November 2017. I'm not even going to try to recap the past 14 months in this post.

A quick update, though. I won a free pass to Rootstech Feb. 27-March2 in Salt Lake City. I have family in the area who offered to let me stay with them, and a very kind person has offered to pay for my plane tickets.

My next dilemma - and it's a big one - is which sessions to attend.

I'm getting overwhelmed with choices. There are more than 300 sessions from Wednesday through Saturday, and I can't decide.

So I'm going to throw this out there (if anybody's reading this) and say I will attend two sessions picked by someone else. The schedule is posted here.

The two sessions must be on Thursday, Feb. 28. One morning session and one afternoon session. If there are multiple submissions, I will go with the most popular. If there's only one, I'll go to that one. Each person who comments can pick one morning session and one afternoon session.

Look at the schedule and comment below with the time and name of the classes.

And if nobody comments, that's fine. I have to pick the rest of the sessions to attend. I was just hoping to get some feedback to help me decide.

Comments

Clipping Path said…
Absolutely fantastic job you have done here. And Thank you for sharing with us
Michelle Roy said…
Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them or their clients, as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

Skip Hire Near Me
Mini Skip Hire
Midi Skip Hire
Builders Skip Hire
Maxi Skip hire
RORO Skip Hire
2 Yard Skip
4 Yard Skip
6 Yard Skip
8 Yard Skip

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train