So, I'm in a winning mood ...

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on August 30, 2009.

I happened to check Twitter this morning and saw my name appear. I had entered a contest to win a Samsung ST550 camera by tweeting about the contest. And I'm one of the winners!

The Tap and Take cameras have a huge LCD screen on the back - it takes up almost the entire back of the camera. They also have a small LCD screen on the front, so if you are taking your own picture, you can see what it will look like.

front view of the camera

To enter, follow @tapandtake on Twitter and tweet about the contest. They have tweets you can copy. They also have a Facebook page.

So this evening, I found the link to the Back to school: Better Together contest on hp.com. There are still 9 blogs that have active contests or contests that haven't begun yet. I'm down to6 I can still enter. I didn't enter at http://collegecandy.com because the HP site says that contest is over on 8/31 but they already closed it and will announce the winner tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile