Maybe I'll average a post a day for June

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on June 6, 2009.

It's disheartening to get off track so quickly. And it's my own fault.

I bought Sims 3 on Tuesday, the day it came out. When I got home from work that night, I was so anxious to try it out I didn't blog, and that just continued from day to day. Not playing Sims 3, but just forgetting to blog.

I think I need to do some maintenance work on my blog - I think the Spring Magazine theme is pretty, but I want to create my own theme. Plus, I think I need to go to three columns. I used to think that was too many, but with all the stuff I have going on in the sidebar (badges & buttons, video, post archives, blogroll), you have to scroll down a lot. That's kind of annoying.

So my current projects are: finishing a website (I'll get paid for), creating a website (for free) and learning how to create a theme in WordPress so I can make my very own for this site.

That should keep me busy this summer. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile