Back to square one

After trying and failing to convert my WordPress posts at CarolFoltz.com to Blogger posts, I went through each post and copied each one to my Blogspot blog. When I was about 2/3 of the way through, Blogger started requiring me to do word verification.

If you make a large number of posts in a single day, you will be required to complete word verification. After 24 hours, the word verification will automatically be removed.

So, if anyone is checking, here's the story: I had moved my blog from Blogspot to my hosted site last April. After a few months, I decided that I want to change my hosted site from my personal blog to something I can use to showcase my design work. So I'm moving back. Since Blogger wouldn't take my WordPress posts, I had to do it the hard way. Not much fun, but at least now I can go ahead and post as much as I want here without being concerned about having to move a post later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile