Not acting like a grownup

This post was transferred on Jan. 3, 2010. It was originally posted on April 5, 2009.

I slept late, played around on the computer instead of doing my homework or studying for the two tests I have tomorrow. I did not watch General Conference or go to church.

I did do two loads of laundry. But I didn't take a nap when I felt like I needed one.

So, kind of a toss-up. More things on the avoiding-my-things-to-do list than on my things-I-did-right list.

And I did take some pictures of the snow today but can't be bothered to upload them right now. Totally lazy today, that's me. I would go to bed right now but just remembered that I have to make sure the clothes get dry - I washed Amanda's jacket and she'll need it in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile