Relationships

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on October 14, 2009.

The other day I clicked on a video that I could not finish watching. It was horrific - a man attempted to dive in water but didn't make it and landed on his head. I'm convinced he did not survive the accident and the image has haunted me since. I will be very careful what I click on from now on.

This video is safe for all ages. It may bring a tear to your eye - it is sentimental and thought-provoking. But it is worth watching and worth considering for your relationships with people of all ages. The video has subtitles and takes about 5 minutes.



Thanks to Mike Henneke for the post - he got it from a reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile