Changing back

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on December 30, 2009.

I've been thinking of changing my personal blog back to my Blogspot site. In anticipation, I have deleted the archived posts that I had imported from Blogspot, and am in the process of figuring out how to export the remaining posts to Blogspot. Then I'll use this site for more professional/design stuff.

I'm going to start designing desktop calendar wallpapers. I spent a great deal of time today downloading resources and I'll be working on integrating those into designs. Smashing Magazine offers a few every month are submitted by designers from around the world. I have also used wallpapers from Kate.net and Mamselle.ca in the past. (Mamselle is not doing designs for now - her parents have both just died.)

So, I'll be posting my designs here. I'm also going to try to design something every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile