I would have gone to school today, but ...

 This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on April 15, 2009.

I had to enroll Amanda at the alternative high school. She's missed so much school that there's no way she could catch up this quarter. So she'll attend school in the afternoon and try to get two class credits by the end of the school year. And we'll hope for better next year. The teacher we talked to thinks she can still graduate with her class, but that would require that she attend summer school and not fail any classes at all. I'm not sure that's going to work, but we'll see what  happens.

I was supposed to take a test today, too. But I wasn't ready for it. Amanda comes by her procrastination and homework avoidance naturally - I have the same problem. I miss some days because I'm exhausted. I miss some days in an attempt to catch up, but never do. I've only got a few weeks left and I don't know if I can do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile