Looking up, a little

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on May 23, 2009.
I'm pretty much over the pain from Sunday. I haven't worn my flats since then - wore fake Crocs to work because I figured it would make my feet and ankles hurt less. Seems I was right. I'll be sure to take my wrist braces - that usually helps when I'm on the computer.

I've got a potentially paying gig for web design, as well as a nonpaying one. It's a favor for a fellow Hatracker, and should be a good learning experience - it will be in wordpress, so I'll have to design a WP theme. So, experience and portfolio. The paying job is based on something I did for school, but I'll have to flesh it out a lot. I'm going to work on a contract before the group meets, and run it by my contact. I want to set out exactly what the website entails, so I don't get into a lot of additions and corrections when I think I'm done. ;-) That could never happen, right?

20 signs you don’t want that web design project

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile