Always meaning to do something, but

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on August 26, 2009.

I keep putting things off.

I meant to go to bed an hour ago, but have been wasting time online. And I really mean wasting time. I could/should do productive things like find my Illustrator book from last semester and go through it again to kind of "get back in the groove" or maybe do some family search indexing. (I've done census records, birth certificates, death certificates (four kids age 2 and under - so sad - in a batch of 10-15 names), marriage licenses, and ship passenger lists going to New Zealand.)

And I haven't been keeping up with my blog, which I realize is mostly for my own benefit (as if anyone is reading this!). I should take my posts and put them in some sort of hard copy format for my personal records. My early posts often tell the tale of fights with my husband - those days are (mostly) over. (We get along so much better when we don't live together!)

I should have done laundry tonight - since I didn't, I'll have to do it in the morning right after Cayla goes to school.

But here's what I did do tonight: I made chicken and dumplings, and there's enough chicken and juice left to make another batch of dumplings for lunch tomorrow. And I made brownies! The girls were surprised and please. I already ate my share (oops!) so I can't have any tomorrow. But that's okay - I'll be chowing down on more dumplings. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile