Missed another day

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on April 14, 2009.

I just realized I didn't blog on Tuesday.  It's harder than it seems to post every day. I have to make sure I do it before school, or after school but before work, or after work but before midnight.

I didn't go to school on Tuesday (or Monday for that matter). I'm trying to play catch-up on homework but getting further behind. There's a test (today) on a chapter I haven't started. yippee

I did get some work done on my website for Dreamweaver Projects. I'm sorry to say that it's very preliminary work and I haven't done anything in Dreamweaver yet. Finals week is the week of May 4-8, so that's fast approaching.

Yikes.

And it's 1:28 a.m. and my alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m. I'm heading off to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile