New beginnings

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on January 2, 2010.

I haven't formally made any resolutions yet. I do want to do the Design Something Every Day and post it here. Today's is a modification on a co-worker's desktop background. She has a picture of a donkey that she likes. I made some modifications Happy Birthday- I put Happy Birthday across the bottom and added stars around the donkey using a Photoshop brush. And I placed an image of a party hat on the donkey's head. She won't see it until Monday, so we'll see how she likes it. Oh, yeah, I also added a January calendar.

I'm thinking about doing this for each month - modify the original image with specialized additions and a calendar for each month. I've got time, though - I don't have to do it all today.

I had also planned to start reading the Old Testament. We're studying it in Sunday School this year. I glanced over the class guide for the first lesson, which is mainly out of the Pearl of Great Price. I haven't read it lately, so I'll need to do that before Sunday. Also, I need to start working on my Relief Society lesson for next week. I'm kind of panicking over it. The lesson is so short in the book. I don't know how I'm going to make it take the time available. I don't want to get done with the lesson and have 15-20 minutes left!

I will place the NaBloPoMo badge in the sidebar, though. This month's theme is BEST.

Oh, and I'm counting this as the entry for January 1, because I started it on January 1 but just took a little too long getting things finished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile