Counting down

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on May 29, 2009.

to the Sims 3 release on June 2.



Originally set to be released in February, the game is coming out on Tuesday.

I'm getting anxious.

When I bought this desktop in February, I tried to get one that would play Sims 3. Sad, isn't it, planning a major purchase like that based on whether it would play a certain game. Kind of like buying a car based on if it comes in a certain color.

Anyway, I'm putting the countdown widget in my blog now that the date is nearly here. I had put $5 down at Gamestop for the collector's edition, and I might go in and pay the rest today just so I'll know it's paid for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile