Painfully tired

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on May 19, 2009.
I had volunteered to cover a graduation on Sunday because there were five in the area on the same day. I took Southeast Webster-Grand. It's close to home, although that didn't matter, as it happens, because I had to drive into Fort Dodge anyway. There was a fatal shooting early Sunday, and I found out about it around 11 a.m.

So, I called Barbara, and Jesse, and came in around 12:15 p.m. I went to cover the graduation, and also copy-edited and paginated (well, one page). I worked 10.25 hours Sunday.

I was in a lot of pain Monday but went to work anyway. Today I had an appointment to discuss a website I'm working on, did a little shopping for Mom, tried for 2 hours to get the website uploaded (finally successful) and went to a class reunion committee meeting. I was supposed to go to church, but Mom decided not to go, so I came home.

I'm supposed to be cooking supper now, but my knees hurt and I don't want to stand. My wrists hurt, and last night even my fingers hurt. Lower back, too. I should sleep, but I'll go cook and work on the website first. Oh, and watch House.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile