Happy birthday Mom!

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on May 30, 2009.
And now about me:

I took Cayla over to Karen Slawson's to help her pack, and I'll be picking her up shortly. We're going to have lunch (bring Mom lunch) and take Mom to a movie (Night at the Museum 2). Then we'll take Mom home and she should have time for a nap before Suzanna and Donna take her out to supper.

I've spent about the last 3 hours looking up information on how to write a freelance contract, and writing a freelance contract for a site I'm working on for a nonprofit organization. They are having a meeting Monday, so I want to have the contract ready for them. So far I have listed what they provide (text, photos, video) and what I provide (designing the site). They also need to decide if the look of the current site, which I designed for class, is okay or do they want it to look different. I need to know that before I proceed.

And I'm tired. I could take a nap now, but it's nearly time to pick Cayla up. A nap can wait until after the movie. I have the day off (yay!) so I've got plenty of time.

Back to Mom: Her birthday is the traditional day for Memorial Day - we just celebrate the holiday on the last Monday of the month. Her dad told her that all the flags and parade and whatnot was for her birthday. She was mad when she found out the truth. Grandpa Burrell was quite the kidder. ;-)

Back to me: I imported my Blogger blog here, so all my past posts are available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile