Things to do list

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on August 5, 2009.

Call City Hall and ask how I can get a parking ticket for parking 20 minutes in a one-hour parking spot. I was ticketed 26 minutes after making a deposit at the bank (got the time-stamped receipt) and then driving over to work, where I parked on the street. When I went out to move my car, I found a parking ticket that was timed 3:02. My receipt says 2:36 p.m. Nice going, parking guy!

Maybe it wasn't his fault. Maybe I parked in the Fort Dodge version of the Bermuda triangle, or maybe there's a rift in the space/time continuum or something. Yeah, that's the ticket. (So to speak.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile