Being productive

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on July 27, 2009.

I have fulfilled several obligations today. I discussed bill-paying with the gas/electric company and water bill (with the city clerk), took Mom to her doctor appointment for a post-surgery checkup (and have her staples removed), registered the girls for school and turned in my paperwork for my registration, plus dropped a class before the semester begins (Sept. 1).

Now I have (slightly less than) an hour to figure out what's for lunch, what I can take for supper, take a shower, get ready for work and get to work by 2.

It feels good to have checked a few things off my list, but wish I had time for a nap before work. I woke up earlier than I wanted because of a really bizarre dream. The end of the dream was Kent and I had been at the Top Hat (trust me, I've never been there or wanted to), walked to the parking lot where my car was supposed to be, and watched a guy showing off by standing on the seat and handlebars of his motorcycle, when he fell off and was run over by the car that was right behind him. And he would have been okay, except the car started backing up and he tried to crawl out the side and was run over by the back tire. That was certainly enough to wake me up.

So, time to get ready for work. Yippee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile