Always a step behind?

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on January 3, 2010.

Technically, it's January 3, but this post counts as January 2 because I haven't gone to bed yet.

My plan is to move these posts back to my original blog. Since I wasn't able to convert them from WordPress to Blogger, I'll have to copy them manually and put the date/time of post in the entry. One at a time. Yippee.

I did read the first lesson for Sunday School, but I'm not sure if we're going to church. The high is supposed to be around 3 degrees. I would just rather stay home - and stay inside - when the weather is like this. We'll see.

And my comment about the lesson manual - I really am concerned about how I'm going to make 2 1/2 pages into a regular lesson. I'm more used to running out of time for the lesson, not running out of lesson for the time.

I didn't design anything today (Saturday). I'll try to have things average out. I'm thinking of designs for the rest of the year for Sandy. I kind of wish I could be there on Monday when she sees it for the first time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile