In a timely fashion

This post was transferred on Jan. 3, 2010. It was originally posted on April 4, 2009.

I'm planning/wanting to post at least once every day. I've got to remember to post earlier in the day, though. I barely made the deadline last night, just squeaking by at 11:59 p.m.

Here's a forecast of my day today:
I have to get ready for work, take Mom grocery shopping, set up my laptop so Mom can watch General Conference at home, go to work early because of blizzard warnings (it's April!!!), work on obits, paginate, update three sections of the newspaper online, work on Best Years (which goes to print on Wednesday, I believe), work on the online calendar (which may mean deleting everything that's in there in order to start over), drive home in potentially blizzard conditions ...

I'm sure I've left something out.

I woke up too early - 8 a.m. - after staying up past 2 a.m. I set up the new food/water dish for the cats because Donna wants her big ones back (which is fine). I got a combined food and water dish that has a place to screw in a 2-liter bottle of water so it doesn't run out too often. I was feeling crappy for awhile but after I had something to eat, I started feeling better. Now I don't think I'll fall asleep at the wheel while driving into town.

Mom had asked if Cayla could spend some time with her, but I think I'm going to make Cayla stay home. It will be difficult enough to drive home without worrying about taking her with me if I get in an accident.

So, I should log off and get ready for work and so on. But I just don't wanna. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile