Schedule conflicts

This post was transferred on Jan. 3, 2010. It was originally posted on April 6, 2009.

A couple of weeks ago, my instructor asked some of the members of my class to be judges at the Business Competition (high school) held at Iowa Central. She said she thought it was set for April 8, a Wednesday. That's fine - I'm off from work on Wednesdays.

I found out today that the competition is tomorrow. That's not fine. I've rearranged my schedule so I can come in during the day and lay out the Best Years tab since Sandy Mickelson is on medical leave. Sandy is the Lifestyle editor and does a lot. It's going to be difficult to cover all the bases while she's gone.

The Business Competition is supposed to be from 8 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. but I don't feel right about not coming in until the afternoon. And the person I would have to talk to about it isn't at work today.

Yet, I'm still torn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile