Catching up

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on November 20, 2009.

Obviously, November hasn't been a great month for daily postings. Maybe December will be better.

In the interests of passing at least two classes well, I have dropped two classes. I'll concentrate on getting caught up in my Marketing class. I'm doing okay in Web Animations. I was so far behind in Dreamweaver - I think I could have caught up, but the site wasn't working for me. I'm going to get a book for CS4 (we were working from a book for CS3) and try on my own.

I've got a couple of websites I should work on, too. I need to work on online training for Family History Consultants. I've got a whole list of things I need to do. I get tired just thinking about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile