Another wasted day

This post was transferred on Jan. 3, 2010. It was originally posted on April 8, 2009.

I didn't go to school (neither did the girls). I had a hard time calling their schools because it's like I have a voicemail (the phone has a beep-beep instead of dial tone) but dialing doesn't interrupt the beeping. I could get phone calls, though.

I didn't go around and take photos for my project website. I didn't rent the movie Amanda needs to watch for English class. I didn't even take a nap in the afternoon because at the time I wanted to, I realized that I needed to go to the high school and pick up Amanda's homework (which I didn't pick up because the teacher didn't leave any). I should point out that I did go back to bed this morning after calling the schools.

I did watch a lot of TV, spent a lot of time on the computer (not doing homework!) and finished "The Life of Pi." Didn't take Cayla to church. Did start making a list of all the assignments in all my classes so I can check off what I've done and turned in (but I need to finish it).

I don't have school again until Monday. The girls have school tomorrow but not Friday. I'll be sleeping in Friday, going back to sleep after they go to school tomorrow.

Oh, yeah, Cayla does have strep throat - she was sick Monday and Kent took her to the doctor. They did do a swab this time and the test came back positive. So she's on amoxycillin again but I feel better knowing there is definitely a reason for it. But she's been out for three days and should be able to go back tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile