Looking ahead

This post was transferred on January 3, 2010. It was originally posted on August 16, 2009.

School starts for the girls on Wednesday. And I go back to classes on Sept. 1. I'm looking forward to it, but it will be different. Last year all my classes were in the same room, with the same teacher. Now I will have classes in 3 different buildings, and, of course, different teachers.

I already dropped one class from my schedule. Now I'm having second thought - thinking I should sign back up for that class (Principles of Marketing) and drop Business Math for now. I have another marketing class next semester, so I should probably take this one now.

In addition, by taking this class and dropping the other, it will help my schedule a bit. I can't drop the Dreamweaver class that will make me late for work 2 days a week, as it's a prerequisite for the next semester. But if I change the classes, I'll only have one class M-W-F and 3 classes on Tuesdays and Thursday. I think it will work better for me.

Now if I can just remember this on Monday and go talk to an admissions rep at the college. I believe Mom has an appointment on Monday with the surgeon who did her surgery in July, so that day will be busy for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile