Up late again

I got home around 11:15 p.m. and Amanda was still up. Donna was on her computer, but she consented to letting me kick her off after I got my laundry started. Amanda is still up - it's nearly 12:06 a.m.

"I took a nap," she said. But she'll still be difficult to get up in the morning. Right now I should go to bed, but I just started a load of laundry that I need to see through to the dryer. I don't feel tired, but know that if I went to bed right now, I'd be asleep in few minutes.

I should be doing homework, but I'm also trying to think of what to write about for the Geeks! entry into the HP Magic Giveaway. Chris PIrillo wants a 500-word essay on a how-to, what-is or Top 5 subject. I can't figure out what to write about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile