Freaky weather

Last Friday was a strong thaw. Most of the snow in the yard melted - and in places it was knee deep. At Mom's on Saturday, I found a caterpillar on the sidewalk. It had evidently been fooled by the warm temperatures into coming out of hibernation, but then froze again.

I picked it up and brought it home to show Cayla. It woke up for awhile, but after Cayla saw it, I took it outside so it can hibernate again.

(I'll try to remember to post a picture later. Computer isn't cooperating.)

The other thing about Friday was the intense fog. Kent took me to work and when he picked me up, we went to Walmart. We drove home on P59, at about 30 mph. Visibility was about 20 feet, I think. It was a harrowing ride, but we made it home safely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile