Back from the ER

I'll be going out of order here in order to make a quick post before midnight. Donna asked me to take her to the ER because her blood sugar was over 400 and she'd been suffering from a bad headache since the wee hours of the morning. We got there around 8 p.m. and left around 11:10. I took my Dreamweaver book but didn't study - I read the copy of "New Moon" that she had brought. I finished the book.

Cayla made stew for supper, but it wasn't ready when we left, so I am waiting for Jessica to finish cooking a batch of pork cutlets and then I'll have something to eat and go to bed. I didn't get done the homework assignments I was supposed to turn by tonight. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile