Chicken is sick

Chicken is Amanda's kitten. She's 5 months old tomorrow. And she's sick. She's been sneezing and gagging. She puked a couple of times. Right now she's asleep in a laundry basket.

I'm too broke to take her to the vet. The last time I took a cat to the vet, I spent $120 and the cat died 4 hours later. That was after I called the vet's office to say "my cat has fleas and I didn't know until now how bad she is" and they said "you have to buy medicine and treat her at home." Well, "how bad she is" was anemic. I wonder if I had taken her to the vet on Friday when I called instead of the next day, would she have survived? Poor Comet kitty.

Anyway, that's life. You try to do the best you can and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. I'm going to go enter a couple of the HP Magic Giveaway contests now because I'm so lucky and postitive right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile