NaBloPoMo

Oops, forgot to post yesterday. Well, there's always next month.

We're currently in the midst of a winter storm. A winter weather advisory is in effect until 3 p.m. tomorrow. A bunch of schools in our area have already declared a 2-hour delay for tomorrow, but not our school. Of course. I'd like to sleep in, but I've got to prepare for class tomorrow.

What I'd really like to do is:
a) go to bed and sleep til noon
b) play Hatchlings on Facebook and feed all my pets, Cayla's pets and pets belonging to our friends from Utah (I told them I'd help feed their pets)
c) play Sims2 until I fall asleep at the computer.

What I'll probably do is:
a) mess around online until I fall asleep at the computer and then wake up in the morning going "oh crap" when I realize I have to be at the college at 8 a.m. even though the kids have a 2-hour delay by then.

Anyway, please leave a comment on my winter driving tips entry in the HP Magic Giveaway. (yeah, like anybody reads this besides my mom and her computer hasn't worked in a week)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile