Catching up: Dec. 24

I didn't have to work Wednesday - it's my normal day off. Apparently they could have used my help, as there was no obit clerk scheduled. So on Thursday I had to do a little catchup work. One obit that ran in Thursday's paper wasn't in the billing system, so I had to enter it as if it ran in Friday's paper, but made sure not to put it on the page for Friday.

Wednesday was pretty quiet. We didn't do any Christmas Eve stuff. Cayla made sure she stayed up until Suzanna got here, because I told her she couldn't open anything from Suzanna unless Suzanna was here. So we stayed up until 2 a.m. I went to bed after presents were opened, around 2:30 a.m. Suzanna gave me a $35 gift card for Walmart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile