Welcome to 2009

My first post of the new year.

I'm still in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month, which is every month, actually). January's theme is Change.

I signed up for The Power of Less challenge. My first challenge is to take my shower first thing in the morning when I get up. I usually wait until the girls go to school, then I have to rush around to get ready and am often late for class. This next semester my classes start at either 9:10 or 9:40, but it's still a good idea - get the day started right.

I'm adding a new blog to my blogroll: The Levite Chronicles. I "heard" about it on Twitter.

Another thing I found on Twitter: Project 365. Basically, take a picture every day. Post it in a blog or photo account. Along with making a blog post every day, I think I can take a picture every day, as well. I already take my camera everywhere, and soon I'll have a cell phone with a camera (when that arrives, that will be my picture of the day!).

More later, maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile