I did blog yesterday, just not here

I started a new blog yesterday - intended to cheer up a friend from church who is having some health problems. So I did blog, but not here. I'm still going to count it for NaBloPoMo. I haven't kept track of my daily posts, but I know I missed one day by one minute. I got home that night (Jan. 3, a Saturday) and asked Cayla to let me on the computer before midnight. I guess I wasn't specific enough. I got on in time to make a very quick, short post - and it posted at midnight exactly. So my blogging streak was ruined already.

Today is a snow day. The kids don't have school, but I still have to go to work this afternoon. Of the three people who work on the news side tonight, I live closest to town, so I can't use bad weather as an excuse not to go to work. I'll leave early, though, so I will have plenty of time to get there. And I'll take my fancy new cell phone (which has GPS if I need it). I'll just make sure it's fully charged - it drains quickly when people are playing games or music on it.

For now, I'm going back to bed. Classes resume on Wednesday, and naptimes will once again become a distant dream. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile