More confident driving

Kent did my running around yesterday - went to a used tire place to find out about getting a tire, went to a junkyard for a different wheel rim, and back to the used tire place. So now I don't have to worry about driving on the little spare.

I'm still not sure what to do with this car when I get my financial aid. I could get it worked on, but I'm not sure how much work it needs and how long it will last even if it gets some work done.

I could sell it - either to a private party or a junkyard. I could donate it to Wheels for Work. But sellling it to a person or donating it kind of worry me. I'm concerned there may be some problem I'm not aware of that could cause the next owner more problems.

I could keep it as my back-up car. But I'm not too happy with that idea, either. So today, I'm leaning toward selling it for scrap metal. Who knows how I will feel about it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile