So, I'm on Pinterest now ...

and so far I have managed  to not let it become a great time-sucky, lose a day pinning distraction. Mostly because I hardly go there. (I'm finally learning my limits.)

But I get reminders, people who follow my pins then repin them, and I get an email.

But the latest email was amusing. "Carol Foltz + 2 others repinned your pins on Pinterest." Actually, that was all me. I repinned a couple of pins from one category to another after starting a board on Organization.

I do have followers, really. Thirty-two of them. And none of them are me.

If you'd like an invite to Pinterest, let me know. I have to invite through Facebook or have your email, so contact me one of those ways. My email address is in the right-hand column, below my profile (I post it this way to try to avoid spammers).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile