Unknown treasures

Okay, not really treasures, but things I didn't know about before.

In an attempt at saving money, we're going without cable for a while. So I've been borrowing DVDs from the library. We watched season 1 of "Chuck," season 1 and part of 2 of "Pushing Daisies" and now I've got season 2 and 3 of "Chuck."

I didn't get into "Pushing Daisies" at first, but it grew on me. We didn't finish season 2 before I had to return it to the library and they make you wait at least a day. But I'm having fun with "Chuck."

Why didn't I know about these shows before? Because I work evenings and miss most shows when they are first on. So not having cable is giving me an opportunity to catch up on things I didn't know I was missing.

I try not to think about the shows I like that are going on while I don't have cable. You can't have everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile