Nothing to say

I'll get working on some blog posts. I usually think about things for awhile and then just post. I think I'll get some written down for those days when I don't feel like going public with the stupid things that happen in my life and just want to post observations or whatever.

Besides, I'm still living in "Chuck" land. I returned Seasons 2 and 3 to the library yesterday, but watched the available Season 4 videos online - twice. I still want to catch up on the end of Season 3 and the beginning of Season 4, but I'm not sure how I can do that. I don't want to buy Season 3 on DVD just because I missed 3 episodes, and the first two episodes of Season 4 aren't available. Unless I want to pay at Amazon.com, I think. I don't know.

Anyway, I'm considering starting watching the series over - how annoying is that. Partly because it would bug Amanda, who "didn't feel like going" to school yesterday and today and probably just flunked the 3 classes she's been working on since the beginning of the school year. They are transitioning to computer classes, and she can do some online at home, but still has to attend every day. And since she doesn't have enough credits, they probably will want her to go all day, which is not what she wants. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile