Still tired

So yesterday was Election Day, and we worked late. I left at 1 a.m. Wednesday morning. We had pizza around 7:30 p.m., so I was hungry when I left. I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple of things, then went home.

Cayla missed Seminary and the bus, so I asked Kent to take her to school. I took a nap, then took Amanda to school. I made a couple of stops, including to Mr. Money to pay interest on a couple of things I have in there.

I made a discovery there - a couple of things that have been missing from my house for months were there in Kent's name. Needless to say, I did not give him permission to take them. And I have them back now.

Between the exhaustion of working to late last night and the emotional upheaval at finding that Kent had taken my things and pawned them, then getting them back, I'm really tired right now. And it's past time I should be in bed, but I have to stay up until my laundry is dry so I can put Cayla's clothes in the dryer. And tomorrow, I have to go to work early because Sandy won't be there, so I won't even have as much naptime as I usually do. :-(

I guess tired is here to stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile