I've got to get going on some projects that I can mention here. I would... but don't want to tip my hand too soon. Anyway, I'm working tonight and can do one thing there later. One item has to do with storage solutions. Another thing I want to do is get a beginning yoga DVD. I need to be able to stretch. When I woke up this morning (at 9 a.m.) I felt like somebody had been thumping on me all night.

Today was the third day of the "Come Walk with Me" plan. I was supposed to concentrate on speed, but I decided not to worry about it. Amanda doesn't want to go walking with me, but I don't feel right leaving her at home while I'm gone for 1/2 hour walking. So I let her pick the route and it ended up being slightly short. Don't care. Tomorrow is not a structured walk. I'm thinking of getting up at 5 with Kent and doing my walk, cooking him breakfast and then going back to bed. The girls can make frozen waffles in the toaster and wake me if someone comes to the door.

My days during the school year were pretty much like this: get up at 7, make breakfast for Kent & me (the girls usually ate breakfast at school), make sure kids get dressed, drive them to school, come home & take a nap. I was looking forward to sleeping in for the summer, but when I started this walking plan, I realized I would have to do my walking in the morning before the summer heat kicks in. ::sigh::

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile