I did a mile again today. I got it done earlier, when it wasn't so hot. The girls and I went to see Finding Nemo with Mom. I made macaroni salad. I went to Relief Society. I will be going to bed soon instead of staying up til 2-3 a.m.

Tomorrow is the third day of the "Come Walk with Me" plan. "Wednesday Walk one mile. Focus on speed. Time yourself while you walk and try to complete the mile in 20 minutes. Don’t worry if you take a little longer. Your endurance and strength will build over time."

Speed, huh? Hmmm... Yeah, we'll see about that. The weather forecast suggests scattered thunderstorms in the morning, which I had planned to be my walking time. Well, off to bed now to fall asleep to "Stargate SG-1."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile