I don't feel tired, exactly, but I don't feel like taking this little graphic heart blinkie apart right now. I checked it over and it still looks like it has some white outside the heart, which shows up against the black. The only problem is, when I checked each layer separately, I don't see any white. I'm not going to fix it tonight (nearly 3 a.m.). I have class in the middle of the day - 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Sometimes I come home after taking the girls to school, then take a nap for a couple of hours. Then I go to class, come back home and play around on the computer. Actually, I will need to update my notes from class. So, I really need to get my sleep. I'm too old for staying up all night.

I hate saying that. I don't feel old exactly. I like things that younger people like. I listen to top 40 songs just like I always did. I don't know... I have this theory that there is a defining time of your life... and you get stuck there. You don't progress with music, tv, prices of things, etc. You start saying things like, "in my day" and "when I was young." Well, I might say "when I was young" but I'm not saying it like an old person! I refuse to get stuck. I'm 42. I'm not a success. I don't make a lot of money, but I do love my job - most of it. But, like when I say, "I haven't decided what I'm going to be when I grow up," I really don't feel all that grown-up. I think I was born 20 years too soon. I like the things that are now.

Enough philosophy and confusion. I'm going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile