Resolutions never work for me

I can make them and break them very quickly. However, there are things I want to do and things I should do. So I will come up with these things and list them and make plans and possibly, just possibly, I will actually do some of them. Here's the list, in no particular order:

  • Make menu plans and grocery shop from a list.
  • Read the Book of Mormon.
  • Write more.
  • Keep up with my blogs.
  • Do more family history.
  • Do more family search indexing.
  • Get to work on time consistently (and on that note, I'm getting dressed for work now, so see you later).
And I'd like to point out that my plan was to make this a scheduled post, to help with NaBloPoMo, but since I added that last item it won't make sense if I schedule it for tomorrow morning. I really need to think these things through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile