Who's too cool for school?

I thought my Doctor Who ringtone was the coolest ringtone possible. But then at work on Saturday I heard something that is right up there as far as cool factor.

Kersh's phone went off and everyone at work was amazed. It was part of the theme to "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly." You know, that sort of trill like a whistle and the waah waah waah sound? He said it was a Christmas present.

I now have ringtone envy. But I can't justify getting that ringtone for myself. It would have to be attached to a certain phone number so that when that person calls me that ringtone would be heard. And I just don't have anyone I can attach that sound to.

At one time I had considered getting an Adele ringtone, but her songs like "Rolling in the Deep" are about broken relationships. I'm separated from Kent and I am emotionally separated enough that I don't have the emotional equity anymore to care enough to give him a separate ringtone. I can't even summon up the energy to think about songs that would apply, and I certainly don't want to waste money on a ringtone for that purpose.

I'll stick with my Doctor Who ringtone. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile