Beginnings

That's the theme of this month's NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). January is traditionally a time when people assess their lives and try to make a fresh start. It's also often the time when the fresh start (as in New Year's resolutions) dwindles away.

This year will probably not be any different, sadly. For me, at least. I haven't given any thought to resolutions, but I have made an effort to make some effort, in a sense. I signed up for NaBloPoMo for this blog, which means a blog post every day this month. Thank goodness for scheduled posts, as I'm sure I'll be making use of that feature. If I can get a head start on the month ...

I also signed up for In Old Fort Dodge, my history blog. I did well last month, so let's see how it goes. I have three days' worth of posts in the queue, so that's a good start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile