My Memories a layout a day: Vintage

Today's layout uses a template to create an album with different page layouts and photo positions. I modified these pages a bit, changing the size of the photo boxes in one and removing a couple of photo boxes and adding a journaling box to the other. Other modifications are noted in the captions.

This layout uses a burlap texture for the background and word art for the name.

The background for this one is turquoise large stripe paper.
For a complete album, I would probably use different background but a similar color scheme, as much as possible.  But with My Memories digital scrapbooking software, each page could have a completely different background or you could them all the same.

Go to my giveaway and enter to win your very own copy of My Memories Suite v2 and you can create your own digital scrapbook.

You can also visit My Memories on Facebook, "like" the page and click on VIP exclusive. You can download exclusive content beginning every Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile