My Memories a layout a day: Princess Diva

I think this scrapbook layout came with the My Memories Suite. I downloaded a lot of free templates and papers, but it's not on my list. (Forgetful me, sorry)

I didn't add anything to these except some text in the last page shown:

There is plenty of room for text here. I would recommend putting a shape with a color that matches or complements the colors of the background paper, then putting your text box on top of that. You can group those two elements and move them around together.

Cayla has no idea I've been using pictures of her for these layouts. Shhh! Don't tell her!

You can enter my giveaway for a copy of My Memories Suite v2 digital scrapbooking software here. There are two mandatory entries - you must "like" My Memories on Facebook, and you must leave a comment at this blog post with a My Memories product that you like. You don't have to like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter, but you can get extra entries if you do. But you must do both mandatory entries to be eligible for the prize.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile