Once again

I am late posting. I got home in time, but didn't get on the computer  until after midnight and then forgot until a few minutes ago. I'm going to bed in a few minutes, so this is my Dec. 4 posting (after midnight).

I'll be teaching the Valiant girls class tomorrow. I substitute-taught last week, and it didn't go too badly. I had taught the class before, a few years ago, when the classes were boys and girls together. The Primary president is having a hard time getting someone to be the permanent teacher, so I offered to teach just for this month. I figure I can handle 4 more classes, right? And I felt kind of sorry for the girls because they asked if I was going to be their permanent teacher - they've gone through other substitutes, as well.

Anyway, the lesson is about Jonah, and repentance. I'll read it some more in the morning (yes, I've read the lesson, but I need to read it again).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile