Currently watching: Elf

One of three DVDs I borrowed from the library today. I returned the first season of "Warehouse 13," "Airplane!" and "A Christmas Story." I looked for "Scrooged," but apparently they don't have it. What the library lacks in the DVD department is made up for by the price (free!).

I'll have to borrow "Warehouse 13" again, though, as I didn't finish watching the whole season. And I should be congratulated for my restraint: I did not borrow anything to do with "Chuck."

Anyway, Cayla, who wasn't feeling well this morning and didn't go to school, is watching "Elf" and enjoying it. I'm getting my Facebook stuff out of the way and then I've got actual work to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile