A reunion, an escape, a reunion and a birthday card

Kent, Amanda and Cayla came home today. Kent decided to leave last night and drove all night. They got here around 7 a.m. I stayed home a couple of hours before gong to work. Cayla was going to feed her hamster, but got distracted. Some time later, I reminded her to feed the hamster. She went in her room, and came out upset. Her hamster had escaped because when she got distracted, she forgot to put the lid back on the aquarium. So, we waited until we knew where the hamster was, and Cayla eventually caught her.

I went to work, but stopped to get our mail first. Amanda got a birthday card from Kent's dad. The only problem is that he didn't put his (new) address on the card or envelope. So, even though I was going to nag her to write a thank-you note, I don't know where to send it. We knew that they were going to move, but haven't heard from then since. Maybe I'll send a letter to the old address and hope they've got a forwarding order at the post office.

The new season of SG-1 and SG-Atlantis started tonight and I got to watch them both. I'm going to bed now. I've got an article and some other stuff to write tomorrow, plus prepare my primary lesson for Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile